GFC MSU CEO/Dean's Award for Staff Excellence
The CEO/Dean’s Award for Staff Excellence recognizes outstanding support staff at Great Falls College Montana State University. It is awarded annually to one full-time staff member at the College who distinctly represents excellence epitomized by Great Falls College MSU. The recipient receives $1,000 and will be recognized at the annual Employee Recognition Reception.
To be eligible, applicants must be a full-time professional or classified staff member recommended by a student or current employee of the college and in good standing in the areas of performance and attendance.
The criteria given below will be given equal weight by the Selection Committee:
1. Outstanding Achievement and Performance
- Consistently and substantially exceeds the expectations of the position performing at a level above and beyond normal job requirements;
- Consistently and substantially demonstrates an ability and willingness to work positively, respectfully, and effectively with others;
- Significantly improved customer service or has increased student satisfaction in their area;
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to manage changes in work priorities, procedures, and organization.
2. Initiative and Creativity
- Significantly improved a work process or system, or has significantly increased the efficiency of an operation or department;
- Consistently seeks to improve the quality of work assigned;
- Demonstrates efforts to expand work responsibilities.
Members of the Selection Committee are appointed annually by the CEO/Dean and comprised of the Chief Student Affairs and Human Resources Officer, two (2) staff members, and one (1) representative of the Associated Students of Great Falls College MSU.
Nominees may not serve on the Committee.