Chat Support
Quick Links

More information

AutoViewer requires
JavaScript and
the Flash Player.
Get Flash here.

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Tuesday, Wednesday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm

Admissions + Records

Great Falls College MSU offers a variety of academic (program/degree) choices to help you prepare for your future. Come and join our students and start your future right here. Changing Lives - Achieving Dreams is what we do! Choose the catagory below that best describes you for additional information.

If you are interested in learning more about our campus Request More Information or contact the campus today to set up a time to visit in person or on the phone with our recruiter. Drop in to Student Central or Call 406-771-4414 or 800-446-2698 or to set up your appointment today!

First Time/Freshman Students

With 40 associate degree and certificate programs, students thrive at Great Falls College MSU. Take the first step toward your Great Falls College MSU education by completing an application for admission. Applicants who are current seniors in high school or who have earned a high school diploma or GED but have not attended college after graduation should start the admissions process by talking to your pathway advisor or the recruiter at Great Falls College MSU or by completing an application for admission and submitting other application materials.

Transfer Students

If you would like to make Great Falls College MSU your new academic home, you’ve reached the right place. Click on the link for application materials if you are an applicant who has earned a high school diploma or GED and who has attended college for any length of time after high school. Transfer students are still required to complete all application materials.

Readmit (returning) Students

Coming back to Great Falls College MSU after taking time off? Former degree-seeking students who have not been enrolled for the previous semester (not including summer), or who were placed on academic suspension, will need to apply and complete the admissions process again. If you were placed on Academic Suspension, you will need to complete the Academic Progress Appeal Form as well as any other materials requested. If you have attended in the last 5 years Great Falls College MSU should have your applicaton materials, if it has been longer than 5 years you will need to provide them again (you will NOT be required to pay the $30.00 application fee again)

Non-Degree Seeking Students

At Great Falls College MSU, opportunities abound for life-long learners and individuals interested in professional development. Great Falls College MSU has full semester long courses as well as short term training opportunities.  Many students will take classes as non-degree seeking at Great Falls College MSU while attending another college or university, to fulfill graduation requirements at their home school. Non degree seeking students have the same opportunities to speak with the recruiter or advisors prior to registering for course work. Applications for Admission are available here as well as in Student Central on the Great Falls College MSU campus.  

Dual Enrollment Students

Dual enrollment is the broad term for various types of opportunities for high school students to take college coursework while they are enrolled in high school. The dual enrollment portion of the Great Falls College MSU website has many valuable resources to assist you.

Home School Students

Great Falls College MSU welcomes home school students to our campus along with all other students. Home school students will be required to submit all application materials as well as a notarized copy of the home school curriculum, two letters of recommendation from people other than family members, and a parental approval form if the student is under 18. Currently home school students must complete the ACT, SAT, or COMPASS test prior to enrolling at the college to determine the students Ability to Benefit from attendance in post-secondary education.

International Students

Click on the link if you are a non-U.S. citizen who does not hold or has not applied for U.S. permanent resident status and who wishes to pursue a degree at Great Falls College MSU. International students must complete all general application materials as well as specific international application materials. Canadian Students are "Foreign Students"

Records/Registrar's Office

The Office of the Registrar at Great Falls College MSU is the official custodian of unabridged student academic records past, present and future. Academic records and official transcripts of academic attendance and activity are maintained and provided upon written request. This office has extensive contact with students after their formal admission to the college, throughout enrollment, and finally to graduation. Perhaps no other office on campus has responsibilities of this variety and magnitude: to work closely with students, faculty, administrators and the general public. The Registrar's staff maintains and updates academic records, interprets and applies academic policies, certifies eligibility for degrees, schedules all academic classes, provides the Advising & Career Center, academic departments and faculty with student information for grading and advising purposes, verifies enrollment and degrees awarded, plans and directs the commencement ceremony. Contact information for the Registrar's Office is here.

The Office of the Registrar evaluates and reviews all official college transcripts for transfer students; please note students must be admitted to Great Falls College MSU as a degree seeking student prior to the evaluation.

Financial Aid

Great Falls College MSU offers many financial aid options to help you pay for college. Find more information about applying for financial assistance, types of aid, estimated costs, and more. Worried about money? Contact Marty Foxman by stopping by Student Central or calling 406.771.4326 today and he can help you apply for Financial Aid.