Performance Management Overview
Performance evaluations are one of the most effective tools to communicate expectations, provide feedback, plan work, acknowledge contributions, and help employees gain the skills to be successful.
Purpose: Where it all begins.
The mission of Great Falls College MSU is to educate and inspire you.
The purpose of our Performance Management System is to link every Great Falls College employee’s day-to-day responsibilities and performance strategically to our mission.
This connection will focus attention on what is genuinely important and hold all stakeholders accountable for their performance in relation to the achievement of the College’s mission.
Performance Evaluation Cycle:
- Classified Staff
Evaluation period: May 1 – April 30
Annual Evaluations due: May 31
- Professional Staff
Evaluation period: June 1 – May 31
Annual Evaluations due: June 30
See the Performance Evaluation Cycle information sheet for an overview.
The approved evaluation formats include common elements beginning with support of the College’s mission. In addition, evaluations forms include discussion of goals and results, job responsibilities (including annual review of Job Descriptions), competencies, a performance summary, and stated goals with performance indicators for the next evaluation period. Identifying appropriate professional development opportunities should be part of this process.
- Performance Evaluation Self-Assessment Form for classified staff
- Performance Management Review Form for classified staff
- Classified Job Description template
- Performance Management Review Form for professional staff
- Performance Management Review Form for administration
- Professional Job Description template
Human Resources is Here to Help:
- If you have questions regarding any part of this process, please contact Mallory Antovel at email@example.com.