great falls, montana
|Salary:||$44,921 - 55,303/ year, commensurate with education, experience, and placement on the GFCMSU Salary Structure.|
|Union:||Montana Two-Year College Faculty Association|
|Available:||June 1, 2014|
|Apply By:||Open until filled; for best consideration, apply by April 28, 2014.|
Great Falls College MSU is seeking an individual to join the team as a Welding Instructor. Instructional duties involved in teaching courses in welding to prepare students to become certified welders. Developing and teaching the full range of classes from basics to certification including but not limited to: oxy-fuel gas welding and cutting, SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, resistance spot welding, and the arc cutting methods of air carbon arc and plasma.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
A willingness to participate actively in College activities beyond one's field of expertise.
Your packet must include the following;
1. Cover letter addressing how your background and philosophy align with the qualifications and responsibilities associated with this position
2. Resume or CV detailing professional education and experience
3. Transcripts of educational credentials (copies permitted with application - official transcripts required if hired)
4. Names and contact information of three professional references
5. Completed Background Check Authorization Form
Additional Materials (voluntary);
1. Background Check Authorization
Please note: A background check will be performed on the final candidate chosen for this position.
Application packets will be accepted via walk-in, mail, fax, or email. All application materials and inquiries should be directed to:
Human Resources Associate
Great Falls College Montana State University
2100 16th Avenue South | Great Falls , MT 59405
Phone: 406.268.3712 or 800.446.2698