Graduates are prepared to:
- Conceptualize, design, procure, and/or builds secure information technology (IT) systems, with responsibility for aspects of system and/or network development.
- Provides the support, administration, and maintenance necessary to ensure effective and efficient information technology (IT) system performance and security.
- Provides leadership, management, direction, or development and advocacy so an organization may effectively conduct cybersecurity work.
- Identifies, analyzes, and mitigate threats to internal information technology (IT) systems and/or networks.
- Performs highly-specialized review and evaluation of incoming cybersecurity information to determine its usefulness for intelligence.
- Provides specialized denial and deception operations and collection of cybersecurity information that may be used to develop intelligence.
- Investigates cybersecurity events or crimes related to information technology (IT) systems, networks, and digital evidence.
- **Outcomes are based on the National Institute for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Outcomes