Graduates are prepared to:
- Demonstrate accountability, responsibility, civility, advocacy, and commitment to nursing when dealing with clients and families, as a member of the health care team.
- Use communication that is effective and therapeutic, along with technology, to implement problem solving processes in the evidence-based delivery of patient care.
- Complete a patient's health status assessment and analyze data to formulate a complete plan of nursing care to provide clinically competent, evidence-based, safe, and quality patient care.
- Practice within the PN Scope of practice, legal and ethical frameworks, and within national and state standards of nursing practice.
- Provide holistic, culturally-considerate care in a variety of healthcare settings to promote integrity, dignity, and personal growth for clients, families, communities, and oneself.
- Contribute to the individualized care plan by collaborating with health care team members to adapt health care practices to meet the individual needs of patients.