For information about the COVID-19 global outbreak and for Great Falls College MSU updates, please visit the CDC website, the Great Falls College COVID-19 page and the Great Falls College Healthy Spring 2021 page.
Become a HealthCARE Montana Student
What does it mean to be a HealthCARE Montana student?
- Have access to educational supportive services such as EdReady, Smart Thinking, and
the Montana Career Information System
- Receive assistance from the HealthCARE Transformation Specialist
- Access to a HealthCARE Montana Career Coach
To become a HealthCARE Montana student:
- Set up an appointment with Eleazar Ortega, HealthCARE Transformation Specialist to
enroll in supportive services. Download the enrollment form.
- Apply for admission admissions.gfcmsu.edu/apply.html
- Complete the admissions steps admissions.gfcmsu.edu/documents/AdmissionChecklist.pdf
- Register for courses
Already a current Great Falls College MSU student?
- Stop by Eleazar Ortega’s office in Student Central C108, or contact via phone or email
to find out if you qualify and to enroll in supportive services
- Complete enrollment form if applicable. Download the enrollment form.