The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness collects, analyzes, and reports institutional data to support informed decision-making, continuous improvement, and planning to ensure mission fulfillment. The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness adheres to the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) accreditation standards and the ethical principles of the Association of Institutional Research. This office includes the Reporting & Grants Coordinator, who assists with institutional reports and coordinates grants on campus.
Plans for the 2022-23 academic year:
- Provide disaggregated data on student achievement to improve equity gaps.
- Incorporate benchmarks to regional and national peers when possible.
- Identify and communicate Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to the campus.
- Roll out institutional effectiveness software.
- Facilitate and support the work of the strategic and operational plans.
- Seek out grant resources to support strategic initiatives.