Transfer your credits from Great Falls College to a bachelor’s degree 

Getting started is easy:

Step 1: Meet with a Great Falls College advisor to create a plan

Step 2: Complete the necessary coursework at Great Falls College

Step 3: Work with your advisor to complete the transfer paperwork


Your advisor can help you transfer anywhere, but we also have some formal transfer paths. 

Montana State University or University of Montana

Montana Technological University

Montana State University

University of Montana School of Social Work


Contact the Advising and Career Center for answers!

Located in Student Central
Phone: 406.771.5100