Welcome! The General Studies Division at Great Falls College MSU provides high-quality instruction to enable students to achieve personal and career goals, and to complete the Montana University System Core, certificate programs, and associate degrees.
- Complete your general education or “core” classes through the Certificate of General Studies
- Earn an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree as a step towards further education
- Complete an Associate of Arts degree in Substance Abuse & Addictions Counseling
- Start on a path to a degree in Education
- Take many dual enrollment classes to get a jumpstart on college
- Prepare to transfer to a 4-year university
- Prepare to complete a bachelor’s degree online through partnerships with 4-year universities
- Take the math, writing, communication and other related-instruction classes needed as prerequisites or for your program or major
Classes are available online and on-campus. Our excellent faculty care about your success and work to provide engaging learning experiences in and out of the classroom. They are willing to meet with you outside of the class time to provide additional support and can often be found in the Academic Success Center providing tutoring help and answering questions.
We will work to support you as you put in the time and effort to be successful in your courses and pursue your educational plans.
Education can change your life; commit to that change today.
Executive Director of Instruction & Student Success.