Conducting a Survey at GFC MSU
If you would like to conduct a survey to any member of the GFC MSU community (e.g., applicants, students, staff, faculty, or alumni) you must take the following steps before administering your survey:
Read the campus survey policy to determine if you need prior approval.
- If your survey is exempt from approval, you may conduct your survey.
- If your survey requires approval, please complete the Survey Request Form and attach necessary documents.
If you plan to share your survey results with anyone outside of GFC MSU, then you must also submit a copy of your MSU Bozeman Institutional Review Board (IRB) application and approval form with your Survey Request Form.
- Please go to MSU Bozeman IRB website for more information on how to submit an IRB application.
If you are a current GFC MSU student, staff, or faculty member you may use Qualtrics to conduct surveys electronically. Qualtrics is a powerful online survey tool for building, distributing, and analyzing surveys.
- Log in to Qualtrics using your Net ID and password
- For how-to tutorials, visit Qulatrics Help & Tutorials
- If you have questions or issues with Qualtrics, please contact the brand administrator at MSU Bozeman, Hannah McKelvey, at Hannah.email@example.com