During this process it is advisable to make arrangements to talk to one of the professors at the Respiratory Care Program.
You can download the Spring 2018 application HERE.
Requirements to Complete Your Admission File:
- Documents must be provided to the Admissions Office prior to registration for a 2nd term at Great Falls College MSU.
- Completed Application of Admission to GFCMSU including a one -time $30 application fee payable when you submit your application.
- Submit test scores for ACT/SAT taken within the last three years or sign up to take the ASSET test available on the Great Falls College MSU Campus.
- Furnish a copy of your high school transcript or diploma with Graduation Date or GED scores with Date of Completion.
- Request official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions previously attended. (if applicable)
- Furnish proof of immunization against measles and rubella by records of a physician, health agency or school. State law requires that prior to school entry students who are degree/certificate seeking students or students taking seven (7) or more credits must provide documentation of TWO doses of measles if born after January 1, 1957.
For further information, please E-mail: Information@gfcmsu.edu