Who should see Great Falls Mental Health Triage Services?
We see individuals, couples, and families in crisis because of:
- suicidal thoughts and ideation
- sexual identity issues
- eating disorders
- relationship concerns
- post-traumatic stress
- any situation that causes intense distress
Visit In Person
600 Central Avenue
Great Falls, MT 59405
Make an Appointment
Get More Information
How does Great Falls Mental Health Triage Services help others?
We provide outpatient mental health services in order to:
Create safety: We ensure the safety of the individual. If lethality is a concern, this risk will be reduced or a plan will be put into place. Resources, if available, will also be provided.
Create stability: We ensure the stability of the individual and then help the client create a short-term plan.
Create connections: We help connect individuals to formal and informal resources, or we help identify potential natural supports.
What are mental health triage services?
We are a team of licensed mental health therapists that will:
- have appointments available within 24 hours, 7 days a week
- accept Insurance or provide a sliding fee scale for those uninsured
- offer directed case management on an as-needed basis
- accept referrals from crisis prevention or response agencies
- accept self-referrals