- The General Studies Division has begun implementing the new course-level assessment
process. Following their rotation plans, each department will assess learning outcomes at the course level.
- The Effective Communication College Learning Outcome is scheduled for assessment beginning
this year. Departments that have designated CLO 1 as the primary CLO in their courses
will propose signature assignments which will be scored using institutional rubrics.
- CLOs will be assessed initially on the following schedule. Ongoing assessment of each
CLO will occur based upon departmental assessment plans.
College Learning Outcomes Assessment Cycle
- Effective Communication: 2018-2019
- Technical Literacy: 2019-2020
- Critical Thinking & Quantitative Reasoning: 2020-2021
- Workforce Readiness: 2021-2022
- Citizenship: 2022-2023