Welcome to Great Falls College Montana State University's (GFC MSU) Office of Chief Student Affairs Officer! The College's mission is to "is to educate and inspire you." Student Services supports the College's mission by supporting the educational experience of prospective and current students by providing programs and services designed to empower them to attain their academic, personal and life goals, through partnerships within the College and the regional community.
We oversee the efforts of multiple offices whose work involves support for students. These include Admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid, Disability Services, and Academic and Career Advising. Please follow the web sites linked above for additional information. My office and the staff in Student Services are here to help support and enhance your educational journey. Whether you are enrolled in courses on campus or online, you are encouraged to become an active member of our community.
If at any time you have questions or are seeking information, please call us at 406.771.4304 or stop by our office in G15. If we do not have the answers for which you are looking, we will do our best to put you in touch with someone who does. Enjoy the challenges and opportunities that are part of your college experience.
Some of the services provided to students by the Office of the Chief Student Affairs Officer:
- Assist students in navigating the college
- Serve as student ombudsperson to assist with issues or directing to assistance
- Advise students on College Policies and Procedures
- Oversee and assist with the Student Complaint/Grievance Process
- Oversee the Student Code of Conduct and investigate complaints
- Investigate discrimination complaints and serve as a Title IX Officer
- Liaison and advisor to ASGFCMSU Student Government
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance