The vision of Great Falls College MSU is to strengthen communities through excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
Great Falls College MSU provides high quality educational experiences supporting student
success and meeting the needs of our community.
• GFC MSU values Accountability – The college ensures decisions are data-informed and grounded in the best interest of students and their communities.
• GFC MSU values Integrity – The college values civic responsibility, high academic standards, ethical practices, trust and the courage to act.
• GFC MSU values Positivity – The college maintains a “can-do” attitude, striving to show students that they can do what they have set out to do.
• GFC MSU values Respect – The college values differences and treats others with civility, encouraging open and honest communication.
• GFC MSU values Responsiveness – The college recognizes and acts upon opportunities to be innovative, flexible, and adaptable to student and community needs.
• GFC MSU values Transparency – The college is committed to participatory governance and has created an environment where academic, financial and administrative functions are conducted openly.